Btb United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung.........

4 posters

Go down

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Empty Re: A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung.........

Post by Tanker Mon 05 Jan 2009, 15:58

Veron want to sell me tip, lucky see this post to know he cannot trust, greedy for money sure is money cheater.

Tanker
Punter
Punter

Number of posts : 8
A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Empty Re: A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung.........

Post by Veron Mon 05 Jan 2009, 11:24

uncle_lee wrote:I also will keep on be more active on this forum and get more member to join admire

Uncle please allow me to give you applause for your be more active on this forum and get more member to join...... clap clap clap
Veron
Veron
Villain
Villain

Number of posts : 227
A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Right_bar_bleue

Award :

Long Service Award

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Long-award A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Long-award
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_lee Mon 05 Jan 2009, 08:54

I also will keep on be more active on this forum and get more member to join admire
uncle_lee
uncle_lee
Punter
Punter

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : Sports Gambling Guide
A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Veron Mon 05 Jan 2009, 07:17

tinlung wrote:
Veron wrote:Brother i admit at first i am greedy to take you money because i think maybe it is just maybe 50 or 100 as token of thanks.But after i find out from penangkia,it is a big amount.So, after i think deeply,i tell myself i cannot take the money because i think i dont help you at all because i just give my opinion only so i feel shy and it is not right to take your money.

So i open this thread to say sorry to you with sincere and i dont have the meaning to reject your kindness.I ask you because i just want to be friend with you so just wish to know more about you only.I apologize profusely here if i you not happy with my asking question.I promise wont repeat anymore and hope you forgive me.But i really dont have other meaning just hope can do a friend in BTB forum only. I really appreciate very much for your kindness and generous but i really cant take this money from you.I also really feel happy and luckly can meet you in BTB forum.

If you do not wish to see me anymore in BTB forum i will quit this forum forever to show i really feel sorry to you and hope you can forgive me.

Lastly,i really hope you can accept my apologize and forgive me and i really have to say thousand of sorry to you.

Dear my son, over is over why u always like to repeat the old topic , I not go to angry anyone and u will never and not allow to quit this forum because u are done a super job fireworks and I want you to keep on active to bring more infor to us and dont forget to bring u friends to join clap let us stay like a fimily drinks

Ok thanks brother for your forgiveness to me.....

Ok i promise will share my best tips and comment with you and all the members in BTB.....
Veron
Veron
Villain
Villain

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Right_bar_bleue

Award :

Long Service Award

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Long-award A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Long-award

Back to top Go down

Post by tinlung Mon 05 Jan 2009, 04:45

Veron wrote:Brother i admit at first i am greedy to take you money because i think maybe it is just maybe 50 or 100 as token of thanks.But after i find out from penangkia,it is a big amount.So, after i think deeply,i tell myself i cannot take the money because i think i dont help you at all because i just give my opinion only so i feel shy and it is not right to take your money.

So i open this thread to say sorry to you with sincere and i dont have the meaning to reject your kindness.I ask you because i just want to be friend with you so just wish to know more about you only.I apologize profusely here if i you not happy with my asking question.I promise wont repeat anymore and hope you forgive me.But i really dont have other meaning just hope can do a friend in BTB forum only. I really appreciate very much for your kindness and generous but i really cant take this money from you.I also really feel happy and luckly can meet you in BTB forum.

If you do not wish to see me anymore in BTB forum i will quit this forum forever to show i really feel sorry to you and hope you can forgive me.

Lastly,i really hope you can accept my apologize and forgive me and i really have to say thousand of sorry to you.

Dear my son, over is over why u always like to repeat the old topic , I not go to angry anyone and u will never and not allow to quit this forum because u are done a super job fireworks and I want you to keep on active to bring more infor to us and dont forget to bring u friends to join clap let us stay like a fimily drinks
tinlung
tinlung
Punter
Punter

Number of posts : 47

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung......... Empty A thousond sorry to Brother Tinlung.........

Post by Veron Sun 04 Jan 2009, 18:27

Brother i admit at first i am greedy to take you money because i think maybe it is just maybe 50 or 100 as token of thanks.But after i find out from penangkia,it is a big amount.So, after i think deeply,i tell myself i cannot take the money because i think i dont help you at all because i just give my opinion only so i feel shy and it is not right to take your money.

Veron
Veron
Villain
Villain

Award :

Long Service Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down